Your location: Canada | International
Questions by topic
- I can’t open my visa application form in PDF format. What can I do?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How can I change my address or contact information?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- What is a complete application package?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- For my spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a permanent resident card. Can I later return to Canada without a PR card?
- Do I become a Canadian citizen when I marry a Canadian?
- How do I ask for a refund if I paid my fees online or at a bank in Canada?
Find definitions to terms often used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in our glossary.
Application status, processing times, online applications and paper forms, fee payment, medical and police checks.
Answer a few questions to find out how you can apply to extend your stay and how to submit an online or paper application.
- Date Modified: