With your account, you can apply, pay your fees and check your status for some applications.
You can create and sign in to an account using:
- your online banking login (Sign-In Partner)
- a Government of Canada login (GCKey)
What's the difference?
- Sign-in Partner (SecureKey Concierge) uses your online banking information
- GCKey is the Government of Canada credential
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, June 27, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with us. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you don't use a Sign-In Partner.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you don't have one.
Top questions about online services
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- See all questions about this topic
- Date Modified: